About and History of Caterpillar
Caterpillar is one of the many preferred brands when it comes to providing power generators to the market. For 85 years they have done so while gaining more loyal customers, and different parts of the world have benefited from their continued use of the products as well. The company is ready to take on any challenge of power needs, no matter the shape and size and the circumstance.
Being the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, its start can be traced back to when a merger occurred between Holt Manufacturing Company and C. L. Best Tractor Company in 1925. Clearly, the company is recognizable through their yellow logo that boldly shows the shortened brand name CAT.
An important milestone in the company’s timeline is their close call for bankruptcy during the early 1980’s. This was caused by the increase of competition that ensued between them and the Japanese brand Komatsu, making them lose almost US$1 million daily. Inevitable layoffs then resulted to strikes, and yet they dealt with it by employing new and effective strategies.
Every buyer has to work with a given budget, or else their financial state would be affected, to think there’s no easy guarantee of being able to recoup. Caterpillar understands this need to offer reasonable costs, thus their price range is manageable and they deliver purchases on the agreed date to ensure immediate use by the buyer. Furthermore, they offer the following once you purchase a generator from them:
– Product specifications that are detailed and complete so that you will know them upfront and can examine them further.
– Product reputation that has been built with good workmanship and quality outputs through time and is still trusted by consumers.
– Sizing tools and dealer consultation that are expertly handled to specifically cater to your need, resulting to good feedback.
– Financing options to guide buyers in their purchasing decisions.
– Clear communication between seller and buyer all the time to provide an easy means to clarify and confirm things all throughout the agreement period.
What Type of Generators Do Caterpillar Sell?
Caterpillar has diesel and natural gas run generator sets. Both are powered by CAT engines and are offered with different factory designed options. As for the specifications, both are also easy to modify, install and test, thus deemed user friendly. Only their ratings and power capacity may greatly vary in order to comply with different working purposes.
With CAT generators, you will remain productive and operational all throughout a day’s worth, with maximum capacity. Whichever use you have for you own set, may it be a small business or a powerhouse of a site, you can always trust CAT to do the following:
– Not sacrifice your timeline with the occurrence of sudden and unnecessary risks and delays.
– Knows the needed permits and authorizations needed for the purchase, installation and others.
– Handle the installation process with proper knowledge of the mechanics.
– Provide training on the basics of operating the units to the personnel.