About and History of Pulsar
Pulsar is one of the fastest growing brands in the world. Pulsar as an international brand offers a variety of products. These products are designed in response to the consumer’s need and convenience. Pulsar as a brand is dedicated to providing products that are designed to achieve enhanced performance and higher qualitative products. The products provided by Pulsar include portable generators, air compressors, and pressure washer. The brand is keen on designing and providing products with strong reliability and a high standard of performance.
What Type Of Generators Does Pulsar Sell?
– Portable Generators: are you looking to buy a generator that is relatively cheap and significantly portable? Pulsar offers you Pulsar PG1202s. This is a 1200 watt generator that possesses a 2-stroke air cooled motor. It has the capability to run or last up to 5 hours on a half load. This is one of the cheapest available in the markets. Its power could run the likes of power tools, camping equipment and many more.
– Inverter Generators: looking for a more efficient power source to run whatsoever you to run? An inverter generator is a better option. Pulsar brings you a variety of inverter generators. One of the major advantages of an inverter generator is portability. This means that an inverter generator is much easier to move around when the need for transportation arises. So you may want to consider one of the available pulsar inverter generators on sale.
– Industrial Generators: speaking of when the power really matters, a diesel-powered generator would be in the best position to serve you better. This is able to power heavy equipment and tools. These types of generators require less upkeep and are more efficient than other fuel types. They are also designed to meet emergency power needs. That’s why pulsar offers you Pulsar PG7000D – Diesel Generator with a7000w peak output via its 10HP motor,
– Open area Generators- Are you looking for a power source for your on sites job? PULSAR PG3250 is just the right choice for you. It is quite affordable but may not be useful where noise is as much as concern. This type may not be the quietest generator, but it is consistent and cheap.
For homes, backup power should be ma available and ready in case of power interruptions. Therefore, Pulsar offers units that are suitable and appropriate for home settings with ease of usage. Also, as an added advantage, much noise has been lessened with a good number of Pulsar products.
How much are Pulsar Generators? (Cost and Price List)
The Pulsar brand offers the best and powerful generators fit for residential and commercial use. With Pulsar, you get versatile generators with power ranging from 1200 watts to 15,000 watts. The price of each generator varies with the power capacity. The low-end model, which is Pulsar 1200 watts, comes with a price tag of $120. The highest Pulsar 15,000 watt model with model PG15KVTW comes with cost around $2724.
Pulsar Generators Dealers
You can find the Pulsar line of generators and inverter systems on various online stores like Amazon, Pep Boys, Costco, and THE HOME DEPOT. Now to locate any Pulsar generator retailers, you need to;
• Visit the home page of Pulsar.
• Scroll down to the Where To Buy? button and click
• This brings a list of different retailers or dealers that sell Pulsar products.
Pulsar Generators Warranty
Pulsar offers a limited 2-year warranty for its generators. This warranty comes with limited coverage for generator components and labor for the first year. The second-year warranty only comes with coverage for the generator engine and other electrical parts.
Are Pulsar Generators Good?
The Pulsar Generators are incredibly reliable and comes at a good value. They are solidly built and rarely generate faults on their parts. They are designed with portability in mind; even the heavy ones feature a reliable wheelbase for appropriate mobility. The best part of using pulsar generators is that their engines generate low noise than other competitor brands.