About and History of Voltmaster
Wanco Incorporated manufactures Voltmaster generators. The company was established in 1984 and has been the leading manufacturer of traffic control and highway safety products for over three decades.
In 2008, Wanco acquired the Voltmaster brand from Chicago-based SML industries and started making Voltmaster generators at their factory, which is located just outside of Denver, Colorado. Volmaster generators are of the highest quality and offer exceptional value to customers. They have been used in various residential, construction, industrial, commercial, military and many more applications where backup power was needed.
The generators are also distributed and supported across the United States and all over the world by over 1,000 service centers.
What Type of Generators Do Voltmaster Sell?
– Portable – When you are away from home, whether at a campsite or in an RV, but need some of the conveniences that you find at home, Voltmaster portable generators should be up for consideration. For example, the Voltmaster Model VI3000 can provide you with 3,000 running watts for six hours on half the load and a full tank of gas. If you are at a campsite, its quiet operation makes it ideal for such a situation.
– Construction – if you need a generator that can run your tools at a construction site, then the Voltmaster VI6000 can provide 6000 watts of continuous power for 7.5 hours on a maximum load.
– Residential – For residential applications, where even an entire family is involved, 5,000 watts is enough to run the lights and some appliances and entertainment systems when a sudden blackout hits. The Voltmaster Model VI4300 is the ideal model for residential applications. It delivers 4300 watts for 5 hours on a full load.
– Commercial – You also need to have your business ready to go in case of a power outage – just like your home. A backup generator is required for commercial applications because it not only keeps the business functioning but also keeps critical systems running as well that protect your data and people. A backup generator also signals professionalism, which is a huge benefit for any business.
You can make sure your business is well protected with the Voltmaster XTP-Series 5kW and 12kW models.
– Industrial – Volmaster generators can also keep industrial operations running is an emergency situation. When some industrial operations breakdown due to a power outage, such as hospital emergency call centers, lives can be at stake.
The Volmaster EC-Series have a variety of models with power ratings that range from 8kW to 325kw. These generators can meet the power demands of various industrial applications.