About and History of Rainier
The Rainer brand started with the business of creating construction materials for 150 years. With time they started innovating some of the best portable power stations to supply basic electricity and keep devices powered. They also manage the Westinghouse brand of generators, making Rainer generators to look similar.
Many of the generator models for the Rainer brand are designed to be fuel-efficient, hence economical to use. Never go a day without power failure in powering your electrical appliances for residential or mobile use. When it comes to generators, the Rainer brand produces two variants, which are the inverter and the traditional type.
The traditional generator variant makes use of liquefied fuel (Gasoline) for generating power. The other variant, the inverter type, comes with a rechargeable battery that stores a specific amount of power for keeping your devices charged while on the move.
What Type of Generators does Rainier sell?
1. Industrial: The Rainer brand sells generators with the capacity to deliver a massive amount of power to operate pieces of machinery in case of emergencies. This form of power generating plant comes in the form of a traditional form that relies on gasoline for operation.
2. Residential: if you are the type who works from home, you do need a regular source of power. But there could always be a snag during a power outage. For this reason, Rainer delivers well efficient generator that could serve the best use. Both Variants of the Rainer generator (Inverter or traditional) could be a good option. For instance, Rainer R2200l is a lightweight digital inverter generator that supplies the power of 1800 wattage able to keep devices like laptops, cameras, mobile phones, Blender, light bulbs and mini cooler powered. The traditional Rainer R12000DF is a more powerful generator that supplies 9500W of power.
3. Commercial: The grade of generators the Rainer brand sells is also suitable for use in shopping malls and offices. With any of these generator models available, there would be an increase in maximum productivity.
4. Portable: For those who like traveling or going on camping expedition, some of the models of Rainer generator brands were built in a portable fashion. Since they would need a power source while on the move or they are out of their residential homes, the Inverter type (RV generator) will prove handy and rewarding for a portable power need.
How much are Rainer Generators? (Cost and Price List)
Rainer manufactures a wide range of generators. You can get portable generator sets of 3 traditional generators and one digital inverter. The traditional generators which are fit for recreational and residential use range from 4400 to 12000 watts. The generator models, like Rainer R4400, costs around $550. Rainer R4400DF (Dual Fuel) model costs $640, and R12000DF comes with a price tag of $1,382. The home standby inverter (R2200I) is available at the price of $685.
Rainer Generators Dealers
The only official dealer for Rainer Generators is Amazon. To buy this generator from their official dealer;
• Go to Rainer official homepage
• Click on the drop-down menu by the top right
• Select the Generator option, which directs you to amazon for a purchase
Rainer Generators Warranty
Rainer Generators come with a limited warranty of 3 years. However, this warranty doesn’t cover all the parts of the generator. For more information on which part the warranty covers, you need to contact Rainier support.
Are Rainer Generators Good?
The Rainer Generators are expertly engineered to provide a convenient and reliable source of power. The Rainer generator’s inverter model generates less noise and can give you a stable energy supply. The Dual fuel model equips you with more power for the right backup during a power outage. For heavy-duty tasks, you can always rely on Rainer generators to keep up to par.